Frame Grabber for High Resolution, High Quality, Analog Monochrome Video
- PCIe x1 low profile analog frame grabber
- Plug into any PCI Express slot
- 2.5 gigabit per second DMA burst transfer rate
- 200 megabytes per second sustained transfer rate
- 64-bit memory addressing
- 10 bits per monochrome pixel
- Interlaced or progressive scan
- Video to disk or memory
- Programmable video formats
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Camera exposure and asynchronous reset control
- RS-170, CCIR, RS-343, VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA
- SXGA, SXGA+, WXGA, WSGA+, UXGA
- 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i, 1280x720p, 720x480p, 720x576p
- Supports vertical sync frequencies greater than 40 Hz
- Pixel clocks from 12 to 165 MHz
- PLL locks pixel clock to sync
- BNC jack for monochrome analog video capture
- Trigger and frame enable inputs
- Strobe output
- Four general purpose inputs and four outputs on DB15
- 12 volts @ 200mA, 3.3 volts @ 150 mA
- 8.38 cm long, 6.88 cm high, 3.450" long, 2.713" high
- 60 grams, 2.1 ounces
- 0 to 70 degrees Celsius operation
- CE, FCC, ROHS compliant
- Made in U.S.A.
- XCAP-Lite image capture, display, and save program included with frame grabber purchase
- XCAP-LTD captures video to computer memory and more..
- XCAP-STD streams video to disk and performs image processing and more..
- PIXCI Selection Guide lists cameras supported with dedicated Capture & Adjust dialogs
- XCAP supports all camera link cameras connected to PIXCI® frame grabbers
- XCLIB programmer libraries for frame grabber and camera control
- PXIPL image processing, measurement, and analysis libraries
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64-bit
- TWAIN compatible
- 3rd Party software solutions also available.
|The PIXCI® A110 uses a programmable pixel clock with range of frequencies from 12 to 165 MHz. Video formats with vertical sync frequencies less than 40 Hz are not supported. Acquire from interlaced or progressive monochrome analog video.|
|Video Formats:||UXGA, WSGA+, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, RS343, CCIR, RS-170, and others. (Video formats with vertical sync frequencies less than 40 Hz are not supported.)|
|Supported Resolutions Include:||1920x1080i, 1280x720p, 720x480p, 720x576p, and others.|
|Bit Depth:||10 or 8 bits per pixel.|
|Pixel Clock Range:||12 MHz to 165 MHz.|
|Data Transfers:|| Supports cameras with data output rates up to 250 MBytes/second.
Burst data rates to PCIe bus at 2.5 megabits per second.
64 bit memory addressing.
|Bus Requirement:||PCI Express x1, x4, x8, or x16 slot.|
|Connectors:||One BNC for monochrome analog video.
15 pin DSUB for LVTTL input and output.
10 pin header for Trigger, Frame Enable, Strobe, and General Purpose I/O.
|Analog Input:||0.5 volt to 2.0 volt peak to peak 75 ohm input termination.|
|LVTTL Input and Output:||3.3 volt LVTTL signals on DB15 connector.|
|Power Requirements:||3.3 volts at 150 milliamps.
12 volts at 200 milliamps.
|Dimensions:|| 8.38 cm long by 6.88 cm high.
3.450 inches long x 2.713 inches high.
|EPIX Software Support:||
Supported by XCAP-Lite (no charge with board purchase),
XCLIB, and XCLIBIPL.