Ready to run, interactive program for the PIXCI® frame grabbers allowing capture, display, viewing,
processing, printing, analysis, measurements, loading, and saving of imagery. Includes a script language
for customization and automating tasks.
XCAP is available for Windows and Linux.
"C" libraries for accessing the PIXCI® frame grabbers. Supports DOS, Windows, Linux, and most popular "C/C++" compilers. Can also be used with Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, Matlab, LabView, and other Windows applications that call DLLs.
"C" library of image processing and analysis routines, for use with XCLIB.
3RD PARTY SOFTWARE
The PIXCI® series frame grabbers are supported by a wide range of software solutions. These include:
- Ready-to-run application programs designed and supported by EPIX, Inc.
- Ready-to-run third party application programs for which EPIX, Inc. has designed and verified specific drivers.
- Ready-to-run third party application programs from companies which have designed and verified their own drivers, either based upon C/C++ libraries provided by EPIX, Inc. or by direct programming of the PIXCI® imaging board.
- Program developer's third party development environments.
- Program developer's C/C++ libraries designed and supported by EPIX, Inc.