Raptor Photonics Bundle
View, Capture, Save from a high sensitivity / low-light CCD Camera
The digital FALCON EMCCD camera, model FA285-CL, combines high sensitivity, speed and high resolution. It uses Texas Instruments' 1MegaPixel Frame Transfer Impactron device which provides QE up to 65%.
FALCON EM285 comes with a standard CameraLink output. It is the smallest and most rugged 1MP EMCCD camera in the world. It is ideally suited for any low imaging application such as hyperspectral imaging, X-ray imaging, Astronomy and low light surveillance.
It is small, lightweight, low power and is therefore the ideal camera for OEM and integrators.
Raptor Photonics Falcon FA285-CL:
- TC285 (monochrome) sensor from Texas Instruments
- 1004 (H) x 1002 (V) Active Pixel Size (8µm x 8µm)
- 65% QE
- 16 bit CameraLink output
- up to 30Hz
- Ultra compact size: 90mm x 76mm x 67mm
- Hyperspecteral Imaging
- X-ray Imaging
- Airborne and Ground-based EO surveillance system
- Long Range target identification
- 800nm to 1.06µm laser line detection
- Driver view enhancement
EPIX PIXCI® EB1 Board - Up to 250 Megabyte per second burst data transfers to PCI Express x1 bus.
- Camera specific controls - exposure, bit depth, gain, frame rate, etc.
- Camera operation in free-run mode for maximum frame rate sequence capture
- Camera operation in control (trigger) mode
Camera Power Supply
3-meter Camera Link Cable
Request your Bundle Package with Pre-configured desktop computer; pre-tested for performance.