Features Specs Manual Cables Pricing
XCAP XCLIB PXIPL
PIXCI SIPIXCI SI1 PIXCI SI2 PIXCI SI4
Brochure Camera Head Dimensions
10 Megapixel Cameras
- 3840 x 2764 @ 6.2 fps
- 3840 x 2160 @ 7.8 fps
- 1920 X 1080 @ 29.1 fps
- 1280 x 1024 @ 45.2 fps
- 8 or 12 bits per pixel
Camera Sensor Features
- 10 megapixel monochrome or color camera
- 3840 x 2764 resolution (more than 5 times HD resolution) at up to 6.2 fps.
- Reduced resolutions provide faster frame rates.
- Up to 12 bits (4096 intensity levels) per pixel or color.
- Capture & Save scientific quality uncompressed images or sequences.
- Windowing reduces resolution to an area of interest and gives a faster frame rate.
- Mirroring changes image read out order to flip the image.
- Column Skip and Row Skip reduce resolution without reducing area of interest.
- Electronic Rolling Shutter (ERS) mode provides maximum frame rates.
- Global Reset Release provides simultaneous reset of all pixels followed by exposure and read out. For use with a strobe or mechanical shutter.
- Asynchronous Capture with Strobe Out.
- Compact camera head.
- Infrared cut filter.
- Single interface cable carries power, camera controls, programmable pixel clock, and video.
- Includes C-mount lens adapter with easily-adjustable flange distance.
- Low noise digital signaling and a pixel clock range of 25 – 70 MHz.
- RoHS Compliant
Frame Grabber Support
- PIXCI® SI — 1 camera in a 32 bit PCI slot.
- PIXCI® SI1 — 1 camera in a PCIe x1 slot.
- PIXCI® SI2 — up to 2 cameras in a PCIe x1 slot.
- PIXCI® SI4 — up to 4 cameras in a PCIe x4 slot.
- Camera integration and reset control.
- Sequence capture.
- Sequence save (XCAP-Ltd or Std).
- Triggered sequence capture.
- Extensive processing, measurement, and analysis capabilities.
- XCAP software provides convenient control of all camera operations including pixel clock frequency, integration/exposure time, resolution, and more.
- XCAP dialog for the SV10C6 Bayer Pattern color camera provides automatic white balance, manual adjustment of Red, Green, and Blue gain, and extensive color balance controls.
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64–bit.
- Add a ½” C-Mount lens, programmer libraries, image processing, or video-to-disk and image analysis software
- EPIX, Inc., offers complete imaging systems, built to your specifications, with cameras, frame grabbers, high performance motherboards, and RAID arrays for video to disk capture.
Sequence Capture with SV10C6 & SV10M6 Cameras
and XCAP Imaging Program Versions
SV10C6 CAPTURE & ADJUST DIALOG
SILICON VIDEO® SV10C6 and SV10M6 cameras will capture continuously, at various resolutions and
frame rates, as shown in the chart below.
XCAP-Lite will capture for 0.97 seconds at 3840 x 2764 resolution, 8 bits per pixel, 6.2 fps. Images must be
saved individually. XCAP-Lite is included with the PIXCI SI series frame grabbers.
The XCAP-Ltd program captures and saves sequences for 2 minutes into 8 GBytes of available memory
(computer must have approximately 12 GBytes of installed memory). XCAP-Ltd is $495.
The XCAP-Std imaging program offers video to disk capture, which can allow continuous capture for hours
depending on the capacity of the computer’s storage system. XCAP-Std is $1495.
Select which version of the XCAP program is best for your application
by reviewing the description on
the XCAP product page.
The optional XCAP-Std imaging program enables video-to-disk capture. Requires a host computer with storage system capable of handling desired image capture rates and duration. EPIX® offers complete imaging systems, designed to your specifications, guaranteed to capture uncompressed video to disk without dropping frames.
The Type-MX VideoModule ruggedized enclosure system from Tectivity, Inc. is available for SILICON® VIDEO cameras.
Contact EPIX, Inc., or your authorized EPIX, Inc. distributor, with your system requirements.
|Active Image Size:
||6.41mm(H) x 4.62mm(V)
||3840H × 2764V
||1.67µm × 1.67µm
|Color Filter Array:
||Monochrome or Color RGB Bayer Pattern
||25 - 70 MHz
||6.2 fps @ 70MHz (3840H × 2764V resolution)
||0.31 Volts/Lux-sec (550nm)
||< 638 mWatt at maximum data rate
||-40°C to +85°C
||1.91" H x 1.51" W x 0.82" D
48.5mm H x 38.4mm W x 20.8mm D
||2.6 oz / 73 Grams
|SV10C6 & SV10M6
|Pixel Clock Frequency
|3840 x 2764
|3840 x 2160
|3686 x 2764
|3488 x 2616
|2592 x 1944
|2928 x 1646
|2048 x 1536
|1920 x 1080
|1280 x 1024
|3840 x 2
EPIX SOFTWARE Support -
Supported by XCAP-Lite (no charge with camera purchase), XCAP-Ltd, XCAP-Std, XCLIB, and XCLIBIPL.
Compatible with WIN 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2K, NT, ME, 98, 95; DOS and LINUX.
SILICON VIDEO® 10C6 Color Camera
Typical Quantum Efficiency
SILICON VIDEO® 10C6 Monochrome Camera
Typical Quantum Efficiency
Back to EPIX Products