SILICON VIDEO® 15C5
15 Megapixel Color Camera
- 15 megapixel RGB Bayer color sensor
- 4608 horizontal by 3288 vertical pixels
- 12 bits per pixel
- 1.4µm by 1.4µm pitch
- 6.451mm horizontal by 4.603mm vertical active image size
- 65.3dB dynamic range
- 0.724 Volts/Lux-sec @ 550nm responsivity
- Uncompressed image output
- 4.4 frames per second frame rate at maximum resolution
- Programmable controls: gain, area of interest, h and v blanking, frame size / rate, exposure, left/right image flip, top/bottom image flip
- Black level calibration
- Asynchronous Reset with strobe output
- 32 × 32 × 32 mm
- 45 grams
- Infrared cut filter
- RJ-45 interface cable for power, controls, pixel clock, and image output
- C-mount with adjustable flange distance
- -40°C to +50°C
- RoHS compliant
Frame Grabber Interfaces
- PIXCI® SI1 - one camera in a PCIe x1 slot
- PIXCI® SI2 - two cameras in a PCIe x1 slot
- PIXCI® SI4 - four cameras in a PCIe x4 slot
- Image sequence capture and save
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Image processing, measurement, and analysis optional
- Control of all camera registers
- Automatic white balance
- Controls for Red, Green, and Blue gain
- Color balance controls
- Programmer libraries for camera control
- Image processing and analysis libraries
- Ready to run menu driven software
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64–bit
- ½” C-Mount lens, image processing, video-to-disk, and image analysis software
- Complete imaging systems with cameras, frame grabbers, high performance computers, and disk arrays
Sequence Capture with SV15C5 Camera and XCAP Imaging Program Versions
SV15C5 CAPTURE & ADJUST DIALOG
SILICON VIDEO® SV15C5 camera will capture continuously, at various resolutions and frame rates, as shown in the chart below.
XCAP-Lite will capture for 0.95 seconds at 4608 × 3288 resolution, 8 bits per pixel, 4.4 fps. Images must be saved individually. XCAP-Lite is included with the PIXCI SI series frame grabbers.
The XCAP-Ltd program captures and saves sequences for 2 minutes into 8 GBytes of available memory (computer must have approximately 12 GBytes of installed memory). XCAP-Ltd is $495.
The XCAP-Std imaging program offers video to disk capture, which can allow continuous capture for hours (depending on the capacity of the computer’s storage system). XCAP-Std is $1495.
Select which version of the XCAP program is best for your application by reviewing the description on the XCAP product page.
The optional XCAP-Std imaging program enables video-to-disk capture. Requires a host computer with storage system capable of handling desired image capture rates and duration. EPIX® offers complete imaging systems, designed to your specifications, guaranteed to capture uncompressed video to disk without dropping frames.
Contact EPIX, Inc., or your authorized EPIX, Inc. distributor, with your system requirements.
|Active Image Size:||6.451mm(H) × 4.603mm(V)|
|Full Resolution:||4608H × 3288V|
|Pixel Size:||1.4µm × 1.4µm|
|Color Filter Array:||Color RGB Bayer Pattern|
|Shutter Type:||Electronic Rolling Shutter|
|Pixel Clock:||25 - 75 MHz|
|Frame Rate:||4.4 fps @ 75MHz (4608H × 3288V resolution)|
|Responsivity:||0.724 Volts/Lux-sec (550nm)|
|Dynamic Range:||65.3dB Linear|
|Supply Voltage:||5 Volts|
|Power Consumption:||< 638 mWatt at maximum data rate|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +50°C|
|Camera Dimensions:||1.26" H × 1.26" W × 1.26" D
32mm H × 32mm W × 32mm D
|Weight:||1.6 oz / 45 Grams|
|FRAME RATE EXAMPLES|
|Free-Run 8-Bit Mode w. ERS|
|Pixel Clock Frequency|
|25 MHz||48 MHz||75 MHz|
|4608 × 3288||1.5 fps||2.8 fps||4.4 fps|
|4384 × 3288||1.6 fps||2.9 fps||4.6 fps|
|3840 × 2764||2.2 fps||3.9 fps||6.2 fps|
|3488 × 2616||2.5 fps||4.5 fps||7.1 fps|
|2592 × 1944||4.5 fps||7.9 fps||12.3 fps|
|2048 × 1536||7.0 fps||12.0 fps||18.8 fps|
|1920 × 1080||10.3 fps||17.5 fps||27.4 fps|
|1280 × 1024||16.0 fps||19.8 fps||30.9 fps|
|1280 × 960||17.0 fps||20.9 fps||32.7 fps|
SILICON VIDEO® 15C5 Color Camera
Typical Quantum Efficiency
EPIX SOFTWARE Support -
Supported by XCAP-Lite (no charge with board purchase),
XCLIB, and XCLIBIPL.
Compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, LINUX, and 32-bit DOS. Also TWAIN and Image-Pro Compatible.
Windows Media Foundation Frame Server (DirectShow) and Video for Linux (V4L2) source drivers are distributed with all versions of XCAP.