SILICON VIDEO® 1820-CL
18 Megapixel Color Camera
- 18 megapixel RGB Bayer color sensor
- 4912 horizontal by 3684 vertical pixels
- 8, 10, or 12 bits per pixel
- 1.25µm by 1.25µm pitch, back side illumination
- 1/2.3 inch image format
- 65.8dB dynamic range
- 0.62 Volts/Lux-sec @ 545nm responsivity
- Uncompressed image output
- 24 fps with Full Camera Link
- 8.5 fps with Base Camera Link
- Programmable: gain, area of interest, h and v blanking, frame size/rate, exposure, left/right image flip, top/bottom image flip
- Black level calibration
- Asynchronous trigger input
- Strobe output
- 53.75 mm, 2.12 inches long
- 36.75 mm, 1.44 inches square
- 117 grams, 4.1 ounces
- Infrared cut filter
- Two 26 pin SDR connectors
- M5 power, trigger, strobe connector
- C-mount lens with adjustable back focus
- PoCL (Power over Camera Link)
- 0°C to +50°C operation
- RoHS compliant
Frame Grabber Interfaces
- Image sequence capture and save
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Image processing, measurement, and analysis optional
- Control of all camera registers
- Automatic white balance
- Controls for Red, Green, and Blue gain
- Color balance controls
- Programmer libraries for camera control
- Image processing and analysis libraries
- Ready to run menu driven software
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64–bit
- ½” C-Mount lens, image processing, video-to-disk, and image analysis software
- Power Supply (order code PWR-SV1820CL), not needed if using PoCL
- Complete imaging systems with cameras, frame grabbers, high performance computers, and disk arrays
Sequence Capture with SV1820CL Camera and XCAP Imaging Program Versions
SILICON VIDEO® 1820-CL camera will capture continuously, at various resolutions and frame rates, as shown in the chart below.
XCAP-Lite will capture for 0.95 seconds at 4608 x 3288 resolution, 8 bits per pixel, 4.4 fps. Images must be saved individually. XCAP-Lite is included with PIXCI® frame grabbers.
The XCAP-Ltd program captures and saves sequences for 2 minutes into 8 GBytes of available memory (computer must have approximately 12 GBytes of installed memory). XCAP-Ltd is $495.
The XCAP-Std imaging program offers video to disk capture, which can allow continuous capture for hours (depending on the capacity of the computer’s storage system). XCAP-Std is $1495.
Select which version of the XCAP program is best for your application by reviewing the description on the XCAP product page.
The optional XCAP-Std imaging program enables video-to-disk capture. Requires a host computer with storage system capable of handling desired image capture rates and duration. EPIX® offers complete imaging systems, designed to your specifications, guaranteed to capture uncompressed video to disk without dropping frames.
Contact EPIX, Inc., or your authorized EPIX, Inc. distributor, with your system requirements.
|Example Frame Rate - Base Camera Link|
|4912 × 3684||8, 10, or 12 bit||8. 5 fps|
|Example Frame Rates - Full Camera Link|
|4912 × 3684||8 or 10 bit||24 fps|
|4912 × 2764||8 or 10 bit||31 fps|
|3840 × 2160||8 or 10 bit||50 fps|
|2304 × 1296||8 or 10 bit||79.7 fps|
|4912 × 2160||8 or 10 bit||40 fps|
|4912 × 640||8 or 10 bit||129.5 fps|
|1096 × 1096||8 or 10 bit||93.6 fps|
|1096 × 640||8 or 10 bit||154.7 fps|
|1024 × 320||8 or 10 bit||288 fps|
|1024 × 160||8 or 10 bit||505 fps|
EPIX SOFTWARE Support -
Supported by XCAP-Lite (no charge with board purchase),
XCLIB, and XCLIBIPL.
Compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, LINUX, and 32-bit DOS. Also TWAIN and Image-Pro Compatible.
Windows Media Foundation Frame Server (DirectShow) and Video for Linux (V4L2) source drivers are distributed with all versions of XCAP.