Smallest Full Camera Link Frame Grabber
- MDR or SDR connector
- Base Camera Link
- Medium or Full Camera Link
- Data rates up to 1370 megabytes per second
- Line Scan or Area Scan Cameras
- Supports more than 1000 different camera models
- Camera frame rate sequence capture
- Triggered image sequence capture
- Camera Integration & Async Reset Control
- LVTTL Trigger In and Strobe Out
- PCIe x4 M.2 M 2280 slot
- 64-bit memory addressing
- 1370 megabyte per second sustained data transfer
- XCAP-Lite image capture, display, and save program included
- Capture video to computer memory with XCAP-LTD
- Stream video to disk with XCAP-STD
- XCLIB programmer libraries for frame grabber and camera control
- PXIPL image processing, measurement, and analysis libraries
- 3rd Party software available
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64–bit
The PIXCI® mf2280 camera link frame grabber uses internal M.2M 2280 slots in small computer systems. Space constraints typically require routing of cables to a side of the case or to a nearby camera. Flexible cables are used to facilitate routing.
|Performance (Supports the camera's maximum):||Horizontal Resolution
|Signal Input & Output:||Pixel clock frequencies from 20 to 85 megahertz|
|Data Transfers:|| Supports cameras with data output rates up to 1370 megabytes per second
64 bit memory addressing
|Bus Requirement:||PCIe x4 M.2 M Slot
Supports 2280 Slot Length Only
|Connectors:||Two 26 pin MDR or SDR camera link connectors
10 pin header for Trigger, Frame Enable, Strobe, and General Purpose I/O
|Power Requirements:||250 ma from 3.3v
Optional PoCL draws up to 800 ma from local 12v supply
|EPIX Software Support:||
Supported by XCAP-Lite (no charge with board purchase),
XCLIB, and XCLIBIPL.
PIXCI® mf2280 with NVIDIA Xavier NX
The PIXCI® mf2280 Camera Link frame grabber can be installed in the M.2M slot on the bottom of the NVIDIA Xavier NX developer kit.
Paired with a PIXCI® mf2280, the Jetson Xavier NX is perfect for high-performance AI systems like commercial robots, medical instruments, smart cameras, high-resolution sensors, automated optical inspection, smart factories, and other AIoT embedded systems.
The PIXCI® mf2280 works with Thunderbolt 3 M.2 adapters for a very mobile solution.
The PIXCI® mf2280c has been integrated into an enclosure with the Thunderbolt 3 adapters.
illunis EMC camera versions are available that connect directly to the PIXCI® mf2280.