SILICON VIDEO® 10C6, 10M6
10 Megapixel Cameras
Camera Sensor Features
- 10 megapixel monochrome or color camera
- 3840 × 2764 resolution (more than 5 times HD resolution) at up to 6.2 fps.
- Reduced resolutions provide faster frame rates.
- Up to 12 bits (4096 intensity levels) per pixel or color.
- Capture & Save scientific quality uncompressed images or sequences.
- Windowing reduces resolution to an area of interest and gives a faster frame rate.
- Mirroring changes image read out order to flip the image.
- Column Skip and Row Skip reduce resolution without reducing area of interest.
- Electronic Rolling Shutter (ERS) mode provides maximum frame rates.
- Global Reset Release provides simultaneous reset of all pixels followed by exposure and read out. For use with a strobe or mechanical shutter.
- Asynchronous Capture with Strobe Out.
- Compact camera head.
- Infrared cut filter.
- Single interface cable carries power, camera controls, programmable pixel clock, and video.
- Includes C-mount lens adapter with easily-adjustable flange distance.
- Low noise digital signaling and a pixel clock range of 25 – 70 MHz.
- RoHS Compliant
Frame Grabber Support
- PIXCI® SI — 1 camera in a 32 bit PCI slot.
- PIXCI® SI1 — 1 camera in a PCIe x1 slot.
- PIXCI® SI2 — up to 2 cameras in a PCIe x1 slot.
- PIXCI® SI4 — up to 4 cameras in a PCIe x4 slot.
- Camera integration and reset control.
- Sequence capture.
- Sequence save (XCAP-Ltd or Std).
- Triggered sequence capture.
- Extensive processing, measurement, and analysis capabilities.
- XCAP software provides convenient control of all camera operations including pixel clock frequency, integration/exposure time, resolution, and more.
- XCAP dialog for the SV10C6 Bayer Pattern color camera provides automatic white balance, manual adjustment of Red, Green, and Blue gain, and extensive color balance controls.
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64–bit .
- Add a ½” C-Mount lens, programmer libraries, image processing, or video-to-disk and image analysis software
- EPIX, Inc., offers complete imaging systems, built to your specifications, with cameras, frame grabbers, high performance motherboards, and RAID arrays for video to disk capture.
Sequence Capture with SV10C6 & SV10M6 Cameras and XCAP Imaging Program Versions
SV10C6 CAPTURE & ADJUST DIALOG
SILICON VIDEO® SV10C6 and SV10M6 cameras will capture continuously, at various resolutions and frame rates, as shown in the chart below.
XCAP-Lite will capture for 0.97 seconds at 3840 × 2764 resolution, 8 bits per pixel, 6.2 fps. Images must be saved individually. XCAP-Lite is included with the PIXCI SI series frame grabbers.
The XCAP-Ltd program captures and saves sequences for 2 minutes into 8 GBytes of available memory (computer must have approximately 12 GBytes of installed memory). XCAP-Ltd is $495.
The XCAP-Std imaging program offers video to disk capture, which can allow continuous capture for hours depending on the capacity of the computer’s storage system. XCAP-Std is $1495.
Select which version of the XCAP program is best for your application by reviewing the description on the XCAP product page.
The optional XCAP-Std imaging program enables video-to-disk capture. Requires a host computer with storage system capable of handling desired image capture rates and duration. EPIX® offers complete imaging systems, designed to your specifications, guaranteed to capture uncompressed video to disk without dropping frames.
The Type-MX VideoModule ruggedized enclosure system from Tectivity, Inc. is available for SILICON® VIDEO cameras.
Contact EPIX, Inc., or your authorized EPIX, Inc. distributor, with your system requirements.
|Active Image Size:||6.41mm(H) × 4.62mm(V)
|Full Resolution:||3840H × 2764V|
|Pixel Size:||1.67µm × 1.67µm|
|Color Filter Array:||Monochrome or Color RGB Bayer Pattern|
|Shutter Type:||Electronic Rolling Shutter|
|Pixel Clock:||25 - 70 MHz|
|Frame Rate:||6.2 fps @ 70MHz (3840H × 2764V resolution)|
|Responsivity:||0.31 Volts/Lux-sec (550nm)|
|Dynamic Range:||65.2dB Linear|
|Supply Voltage:||5 Volts|
|Power Consumption:||< 638 mWatt at maximum data rate|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Camera Dimensions:||1.91" H × 1.51" W × 0.82" D
48.5mm H × 38.4mm W × 20.8mm D
|Weight:||2.6 oz / 73 Grams|
|SV10C6 & SV10M6|
|Pixel Clock Frequency|
|3840 × 2764||2.2 fps||4.2 fps||6.2 fps|
|3840 × 2160||2.8 fps||5.4 fps||7.8 fps|
|3686 × 2764||2.3 fps||4.4 fps||6.4 fps|
|3488 × 2616||2.6 fps||4.9 fps||7.2 fps|
|2592 × 1944||4.5 fps||8.7 fps||12.7 fps|
|2928 × 1646||4.7 fps||9.0 fps||13.1 fps|
|2048 × 1536||7.1 fps||13.6 fps||19.9 fps|
|1920 × 1080||10.4 fps||19.9 fps||29.1 fps|
|1280 × 1024||16.1 fps||31.0 fps||45.2 fps|
|3840 × 2||44.4 fps||85.2 fps||124.2 fps|
SILICON VIDEO® 10C6 Color Camera
Typical Quantum Efficiency
SILICON VIDEO® 10C6 Monochrome Camera
Typical Quantum Efficiency